The Current Newsletter
Download the Spring 2013 Newsletter (pdf 926Kb)
In this issue:
- Editorial: ..of Exhibitions and Web Sites
- Feature Article: Building "Spirit" - Part 2 (Nigel James)
- Minutes of the SRCMBC 2012 Annual General Meeting
- Notice of the 2013 Annual General Meeting
- Members Adverts: Classic Modelling Books (David McNair-Taylor)
- Photographs: 2013 Highcliffe Exhibition
- Club Merchandise for Sale
- Forms: Nomination for Club Officer or Committee Member; Renewal of Scale Section Membership
Plus the normal Newsletter Features: Scale Captain's Chat, Dates for your Diary, Contact details, etc.
The SWAMBC Newsletters
The South West Association of Model Boat Clubs newsletters are available here (will open in a new window).
To read the pdf files you need a version of Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader. Almost all computers have suitable software already installed. SRCMBC pdf files are compatible with Acrobat version 5 and all newer versions. Should you want to install the latest version of Acrobat Reader you can get it here.
[Back to previous page]